Affordable alternatives to dental implant costs
During our lives we may lose a tooth or two for whatever reason. But quite often, missing teeth can be a problem for many individuals for a variety of different reasons.
Dental implants near me
If you have already delved into the price of dental implants, you will have been hit with the staggering cost per tooth that is charged after a dental implant procedure. The average cost of dental implants is steep, and can vary between location and dental professional. It’s not worth opting for the ‘cheapest’ option either, as with any such surgical procedure, you often get what you pay for and it’s not worth the risk.
What actually is a dental implant?
A dental implant is needed when someone is missing an individual or multiple teeth. In the gap where the previous tooth used to be, a new (often porcelain) tooth is fitted. The tooth often matches the shade of its neighbouring teeth so it natural and doesn’t stand out as being an artificial implant.
The dental implant procedure
When it is decided that a dental implant is needed, the patient will be put through a surgical procedure. Over a series of these procedures, the patient will be required to have a screw drilled into their upper or lower jaw (depending on the location of the missing tooth). Once the screw is inserted into the jaw, the socket at the end of the screw will protrude through the gum, allowing a location for the tooth to sit. After the surgery has healed, your new tooth implant will be fitted onto the socket to fill the gap that your missing tooth has left behind. Sometimes, your implant can be placed too high or too low which may cause discomfort.
The average cost of dental implants
The cost of a dental implant can be just as painful as the procedure itself. With an eye-watering cost of €3,000 per tooth, you could be racking up a hefty bill to simply fill in your gaps. If you were looking at having multiple missing teeth covered, the dental implant becomes further and further out of reach for many.
But what if there was an alternative to dental implants that could provide you with an answer to other issues such as straightening, Teeth Whitening and cracked teeth?
Why choose instasmile?
With no drills, injections or hefty dental costs, the instasmile veneer is becoming the popular choice for many individuals looking to boost their smile. But what exactly is it that everybody is drawn to?
- Effective alternative to multiple dental cosmetic issues
- Cost effective alternative
- Easy payment plan options, with 0% interest
- No drills or trips to the dentist
- Choice of shade
With our costs ranging between €249- €999, instasmile is the most cost effective alternative to the cost of a dental implant which will set you back thousands. We are your new solution for cheap dental implants …. just with A LOT less pain!
The instasmile process
Save yourself regular trips to the dentist
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button on the homepage
- Take our smile assessment to find out if you are suitable
- Pick the shade that suits you and place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression over to use so we can make a start on your Perfect smile
- Once your impression has been improved, we will then prepare your veneer for manufacture.
Your smile will then be delivered to your front door, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.