Affordable solutions to Dental-Tooth-Caps
The dental-tooth-cap, commonly known as a ‘crown’, is a vigorous dental treatment carried out by a dental professional. This common form of dental procedure is used for a variety of dental issues, including chipped or broken teeth, severe discolouration and to help support dental bridges or dentures. Having a tooth cap is permanent and irreversible.
How does the tooth cap work?
For the tooth cap to work, there has to be enough space on the existing tooth to accommodate for the cap itself. To do this, the dental professional will sand down the majority of the natural tooth so it is a small stump. Once the space has been made, an impression will be taken of your tooth so that the lab can create an identical replica of your original tooth.
It is vital for the dentist to get the most accurate replica as if there are any differences, the cap could fall off or break, cause pain or even cause a variety of other dental issues. At the end of this appointment, you will be given a temporary tooth cap that will protect the natural tooth until your permanent tooth cap is made. Once your tooth cap is made, you will then revisit the dental professional and have the cap cemented onto the tooth.
Caps for front teeth
It is possible to have a front tooth cap, however it is important that you are happy with the current colour of your other natural teeth. When the dentist sends your tooth cap off to be made, they will take the shade of your surrounding natural teeth so that the cap doesn’t look out of place in your smile.
This is great but be warned, once the shade is chosen, there is no way of changing as the tooth cap will be resistant to teeth whitening products. So for example, if your current set has a natural stain shade, then your new tooth cap will also have the same shade. If you get your teeth whitened, your crown will still have that stained shade whilst your natural teeth have a pearly white glow.
Tooth cap cost
The cost of a tooth cap can be quite staggering and is therefore a luxury that not everybody can afford.
The tooth cap procedure is one of the most expensive procedures via the NHS pay band brackets. It can be found in band 3 which equates to €256.50 per tooth! As you can imagine, this number can rack up even further if multiple teeth are in need of the treatment.
But what if there was a solution that could solve the same cosmetic issues as tooth caps, whilst also having multiple teeth covered in one price without seeing your dentist?
instasmile veneers cover multiple teeth and start at just €249 for a full top or bottom set. This will not only solve the issues you may have with one individual tooth on your arch, but it will cover every cosmetic problem along the entire arch. From missing teeth, gaps and chips to discolouration and cavities, our clip-on veneers have got you covered.
The benefits of instasmile over other tooth replacement options include:
- More affordable, modern solution
- More comfortable
- Custom made and simply clips into place
- Eat & drink as normal with our Platinum product
- Hides gaps, missing teeth, discolouration, chips, cracks and broken teeth
- Multi-solution in one
- Choice of shade
- Natural aesthetics
- No dentist visits
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button on the homepage
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
Click Get Started, answer a few quick questions and we will tell you if you’re suitable, which products we recommend for you, and view and select from our shade options.